National Technologies, Inc. (NTI) is looking for an experienced CNC Operator that appreciates being challenged. We’re a small team that strives to do a good job, every day.
Experience with Haas, Hanwha, Hardinge & DMG MORI is a plus. But if you’ve got the right attitude, we’ll train you. Your reward?
- You’ll be surrounded by the best engineers, operators, and support people in Wisconsin — who hold each other to the highest standards in the industry — while making precision machined components for world-class OEMs.
- You’ll be working in a safe, clean, bright, organized, and air-conditioned facility with well-maintained equipment and tooling.
- Plus, you’ll enjoy competitive pay and great benefits like a legit onsite gym, affordable insurance, and 100% paid technical education opportunities.
What you need to know about the job
- Full-time or part-time
- 1st and 2nd shift available
- 1st shift is Monday – Thursday from 6 AM to 4:30 PM.
- 2nd shift is Monday-Thursday from 4:30 PM to 3:30 AM.
- No mandatory OT = 3-day weekends!
- $17 – $29 / hr depending on shift plus experience.
What equipment you’ll operate
- CNC Lathe (2-4 axis) — Haas, Hardinge, DMG MORI
- CNC Swiss Lathe (8 Axis) — Hanwha
- CNC Mill (5 axis VMC) — Haas
How you’ll contribute to our team
As a CNC Operator, you’ll be trusted to own your job from start to finish — with support from our world-class team.
- We will train you to be familiar with and operate the latest in CNC turning, vertical machining, and robotic loading equipment.
- You will be provided the appropriate quality assurance tools and instruments to produce components to print tolerance.
- We will train you to download CNC programs, complete setups, and work with your lead and quality assurance to run many different types of parts.
- NTI’s experienced operators will run a three-machine cell — with two turning CNC’s and one vertical machining CNC.
- Quality assurance will work with you to approve initial set-up parts and provide backup for your production run.
- NTI produces thousands of different parts for our customers — so you will be involved in change-overs and set-ups on a regular basis.
- We take pride in the cleanliness, condition, and safety of our building and machines. You’ll join us in keeping the standard by maintaining your work area and equipment and following prescribed safety regulations.
- All tooling is dispensed and in many cases produced by our own tool room. You will have what you need when you need it.
What you’ve done
- You’re familiar with the basic machine functions of CNC Lathes and/or Mills.
- You’re proficient in production setups.
- You’re able to read blueprints and can work from drawings and routings.
- You know how to use basic and precision measuring instruments.
- Must be able to lift, bend, and use handheld equipment.
- Must be able to work with lubricants, cutting fluids, and coolants.
- Just starting out? Call us. We’d love to discuss our paid training opportunities.
Who you are
- You are highly motivated and hold yourself to a high standard. Our team does whatever it takes to get our work done correctly and on time.
- You’re comfortable being coached. We’ll give you the training you need to succeed.
- You can understand and effectively communicate technical information.
- You’re able to work safely while respecting others, our equipment, and company procedures.
Why join our team?
- 2 opportunities for raises in the first 12 months of employment.
- No corporate BS. Talk directly to management. We’re 3rd generation owned and based right here in Wisconsin.
- Fridays are optional overtime and on your schedule. Want to work 5 AM-Noon or 7 AM-11 AM on Fridays? Fine by us.
- No mandatory overtime — EVER.
- Affordable Health Insurance with a $1,000 deductible. Plus, Dental, Vision, $15k in Life Insurance, Disability benefits, Flex Spending Account, Health Reimbursement Account.
- 401K with a company match of 50% up to 8% income.
- Vacation pay plus 4 hrs PTO earned for every month of perfect attendance.
- Paid holiday time off.
- Gym onsite and fully stocked with dumbbells, machines, and cardio.
- FREE continental breakfast followed by “Snack Fest” every Thursday.
- 100% paid up-front job-related college or tech classes. Including several classes taught by MATC right here at NTI so you can learn while you earn.
About National Technologies
Do you feel stuck and underappreciated at your job? A good paycheck is great, but feeling like your employer has your back is just as important. A job at National Technologies buys you both. Discover the work-life balance you’ve always wanted with optional overtime and three-day weekends. Get into your workflow with fewer interruptions thanks to our organized systems and well-maintained equipment. And never worry about job security again: layoffs aren’t our thing. Because we believe work should be more than just a paycheck.