Are you an experienced CNC Programmer with strong GibbsCam and setup/cycle time reduction know-how? If so, National Technologies has a great opportunity for you at our world-class precision machine shop in Oak Creek, WI. This is a full-time, 1st shift position.
What you’ll do
- You’ll write complete programs for CNC Turning, Swiss, and Multi-Axis Machining Centers. Our shop includes DMG, Hanwha, Hardinge, and Haas CNC equipment.
- You’ll be surrounded by the best engineers, operators, and support people in Wisconsin — who hold each other to the highest standards in the industry — while making precision machined components for world-class OEMs.
- You’ll be working in a safe, clean, bright, organized, and air-conditioned facility with well-maintained equipment and tooling.
- Plus, you’ll enjoy competitive pay and great benefits like a legit onsite gym, affordable insurance, and 100% paid upfront technical education opportunities.
What you need to know about the job
- Full-time, 1st shift. $26 – $34 / hr depending on experience.
- Standard hours are 5 or 6 AM to 4:30 PM Monday – Thursday, with optional overtime hours available on Fridays.
- No mandatory OT means you choose 3-day weekends or extra cash.
- Need a different schedule? We can discuss hours that fit your life.
What you’ve done
- Strong knowledge of GibbsCam (or similar).
- Demonstrated success with setup/cycle time reduction.
- A minimum of 5 years of programming and CNC setup experience in a job shop environment is required.
- Experience with DMG, Hanwha, Hardinge, and Haas CNC equipment — what we use in our shop.
Why join our team?
- Competitive pay with 2 opportunities for raises in the first 12 months.
- No corporate BS. Talk directly to management. We’re 3rd generation owned and based right here in Wisconsin.
- Fridays are optional overtime and on your schedule. Want to work 5 AM-Noon or 7 AM-11 AM on Fridays? Fine by us.
- No mandatory overtime — EVER.
- Affordable Health Insurance with a $1,000 deductible. Plus, Dental, Vision, $15k in Life Insurance, Disability benefits, Flex Spending Account, Health Reimbursement Account.
- 401K with a company match of 50% up to 8% income.
- Vacation pay plus 4 hrs PTO earned for every month of perfect attendance.
- Paid holiday time off.
- Gym onsite and fully stocked with dumbbells, machines, and cardio.
- FREE continental breakfast followed by “Snack Fest” every Thursday.
- 100% paid up-front job-related college or tech classes, including several taught by MATC right here at NTI, so you can learn while you earn.
About National Technologies
Do you feel stuck and underappreciated at your job? A good paycheck is great, but feeling like your employer has your back is just as important. A job at National Technologies buys you both. Discover the work-life balance you’ve always wanted with optional overtime and three-day weekends. Get into your workflow with fewer interruptions thanks to our organized systems and well-maintained equipment. And never worry about job security again: layoffs aren’t our thing. Because we believe work should be more than just a paycheck.